Michelle “Shelly” Weinzetl came to Commercial Realty Solutions (CRS) from the auction industry where she has more than 25 years of experience. Her diverse real estate experience includes working as a senior associate with one of the nation’s largest land marketing firms.
Shelly’s commitment to delivering valued customer solutions has benefited major clients to include financial institutions, governmental agencies, bankruptcy trustees and individual clients. As the real estate industry evolves, Shelly continues to identify innovative approaches to deliver unique and tailored customer value.
Areas of Expertise
- Valuation of Real Estate (Land and Facilities)
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Institutional Investor Portfolio Creation
- Real Estate Auctions
- Commercial & Industrial Properties
- Land Sales & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Licenses in Minnesota, S. Dakota, N. Dakota, Wisconsin and Nebraska
Education and Certification
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Minnesota
- Licensed Real Estate Auctioneer
- World Wide College of Auctioneering
- Professional Ringmen’s Institute
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MnCar) Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Member
- Minnesota Auctioneers Association
- Northstar MLS Member
- Volunteer and Board Member of Midwest Outdoors Unlimited
- Minneapolis Regional/Twin West Chamber Member
Shelly resides in the Big Lake area. She enjoys the outdoors, horseback riding, fishing and big game hunting, as well as spending time with her family. She is a proud mom of three grown sons and four grandsons.
E-mail: [email protected]