Since starting Commercial Realty Solutions in 2009, CRS has grown to be an industry leader in the commercial real estate and business brokerage industry throughout Minnesota. Wayne’s tenacious spirit and old fashion way of conducting business (do what you say you will, don’t overpromise, return calls and emails) have given CRS a substantial client list. Repeat clients and continued referrals have led to expanded client relationships which have ultimately led to increased listings and sales. CRS has been very fortunate with annual double-digit growth.
Wayne has 30+ years of combined commercial construction marketing experience, commercial real estate and business development experience.
Areas of Expertise:
- Client focus is the key to CRS. The clients goal and objectives is very important whether representing the Seller, Buyer or Tenant
- Real Estate brokerage services for Land, Industrial, Office, Retail or Medical
- Sales and Acquisitions of Businesses
- Strategic project leadership in real estate and development
- Implementation of a successful marketing campaign leading to a solid referral based business
- Strong work ethic and in-depth knowledge of the market, along with long term relationships to achieve results
- Works extensively with the City approval process, whether it is project approval, rezoning, and a conditional use permit (CUP) or a planned unit development (PUD)
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, St. Cloud State University
- Marketing Major
- Aviation Minor
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Minnesota, North Dakota and Iowa
- Mini-Masters of Commercial Real Estate Development, St. Thomas University
- Currently working on Certified Commercial Investment Management Accreditation (CCIM)
Among many board and leadership roles, Wayne believes in community involvement as shown on the list of memberships and Boards that he has and is serving on.
- Greater MSP – Advisory Committee (Served as Marketing Chair in 2011 & 2012)
- I-94 Coalition – Board Member (Since 2013)
- Wright County Economic Development Partnership (WCEDP) – Board Member (2004-2019) – Served as Board Chair 3 Terms, Served on Marketing Committee and Management Committee.
- Monticello Industrial & Economic Development Committee (IEDC) (Since 2012)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) – Policy & Government Affairs Committee
- Wright County Community Health Foundation, was active as Board Chair with the development of the Hospice House.
- Litchfield Board of Education for 16 years, served as Board Chair for 10 years.
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCar)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Buffalo Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community Health Foundation (CHF)
- Monticello Chamber of Commerce
- I-94 West Chamber of Commerce
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
- Great St. Cloud Development Corporation (GSDC)
- Elk River Chamber of Commerce
- Central MN Manufacturing Association (CMMA)
Wayne lives in Orono. When he has free time, he enjoys traveling with his wife, Susan and quality time with their two sons, daughter-in- law’s and four grandchildren.
E-mail: [email protected]