Jason Duininck joined the Commercial Realty Solutions (CRS) team in 2018. He is one of eight, third generation partners at Duininck, Inc., a family-owned and operated business since 1926. Jason graduated with a Human Resources degree from Bethel University. His background in the heavy construction industry for over 30 years gives him a different perspective in real estate development, construction and transportation properties.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business development and relationship management
- Commercial development and site selection
- Land developoment and infrastructure
Education & Certification:
- Human Resources Degree
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Minnesota
- President, Minnesota Asphalt and Pavement Association (MAPA)
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Willmar Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce
Jason and his wife live in the Chaska area. In his free time, Jason loves to travel and explore different places.
E-mail: [email protected]