Sheila Zachman has worked at Commercial Realty Solutions (CRS) since 2012. Prior to CRS, Sheila worked at General Growth Properties (GGP) for over 25 years, serving in positions from mall accountant, operations director, regional management assistant to specialty leasing representation and financial analyst.
Sheila believes that networking and making connections with people is invaluable to her success in the real estate field.
Areas of Expertise:
- Valuation of Real Estate
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Land Sales & Acquisitions
- Business Brokerage Sales & Acquisition
- Financial Analyst
- Leasing Representation
Education & Certification:
- AA Degree in Accounting from Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix
- Minnesota Real Estate License
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Realors (NAR)
- BNI (Advantage Business Connections 2013 – Present)
- I-94 West Chamber of Commerce (Board Member 2014 to 2020)
- Buffalo Area Chamber of Commerce
- Monticello Chamber
- Wright County Economic Development Partnership (WCEDP) (Board Member 2020 – Present)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
Sheila lives in the Albertville area. She enjoys spending time with friends and family. You can often find her spending time with her great nieces and nephews.